Schedule: Monday - Sunday - 00:00 - 24:00

Drug Addiction: Getting Help

How To Get Help

There are many addiction services out there that can provide assistance if you are having drug issues. Some are specialist drug facilities run by charities and private organisations and some of these services are provided by the NHS. If you are looking for the NHS drug dependency support service closest to you, you can find it by using service search.

These instructions about how to get the right treatment for your drug-related issue will show you possible options so that you can choose the one most suited for your situation. If you are suffering from drug dependence, you have the equal right to medical care as any other person coming to National Health Service for assistance with any different health condition.

You can secure the right help and support program to assist you quit and live drug free life.

Where To Get Help For Drugs

First you should go to GP. Your GP can help you choose the most appropriate treatment by discussing your concerns with you and accessing the nature of your problems. They will ask you to take consultation from your nearest treatment centre or they may also offer treatment for you. If it is awkward for you to discuss this with your GP, a lot of drug rehab services will take you on self-referral, so you might be able to go to your local drug rehab service without a mediator.

Get further information on local drug treatment programs and services from Frank website.

If you have some problems with finding proper help, call us on 0800 246 1509. You can discuss various alternatives with an adviser.

Your Addiction Keyworker

You will be accessed first if you are seen at your local drug treatment service. You will be then be allocated to a keyworker if you are deemed appreciate for treatment. Nurses, doctors or drug workers called as Key Workers. Your keyworker will help you organise the treatment you need and develop a personalised care plan with you, and will be your first point of call throughout your treatment. You'll see each other for a regular individual sessions while you're getting treatment.

Ready to Get Help?

CALL US NOW ON 0800 246 1509

Private Drugs Treatment And Charity

There are many private drug and alcohol treatment organisations and voluntary sector that can help you outside the NHS. Voluntary drug and alcohol treatment centres provide residential rehab services in the local communities. In this, we include outreach and damage reduction services, tailored programmes, aftercare, and support services in the housing department. Organisations that do this sort of things will often be connected to NHS services in your area.